Monday, November 23, 2009

Four wonderful months with Amelia

Amelia has been with us for four months, this last month has been pretty exciting, she met the loves, went trick or treating, and has been smiling and giggling up a storm! Amelia got to meet her great grandma Clara, her grandpa frank and grandma Terri, her Aunt Ariana, and lots of cousins.

We spent Halloween at leaperville and went trick or treating, Amelia loved all the candy ;)! Nicole and Naomi definitely won the costume contest, or should I say Spot and Cruella.

Amelia has enjoyed the fire, and toys, and being more mobile, we've enjoyed it too! Everyday she gets bigger, everyday I love something new about her. Being a mother is wonderful, I love everyday I get to spend with my family! We never know what surprise the day is going to have for us.

No comments: