Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amelia has cereal

Amelia turned six months this week! I can not believe how everyday she is a bigger little person, very bittersweet. I wasn't sure that she was "big" enough to have solids just because she was six months old. I decided to see what La Leche League recommended and they seemed to think yes it was time. Amelia is definitely curious about what we are doing when we are eating, so really I think I was the one who wasn't ready. They say starting later can hinder them from being open to new experiences and I don't want that, so today she had breast milk cereal, it was fun for the whole family, she's growing up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amelia is so big......could you slow her down just a bit. I can't wait to come and see her! You guys are such wonderful parents. I think she is a very lucky little person.

leaperlove said...

She is a wonderful little girl, I have not figured out how to slow her down, we are along for the ride!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I just keep coming back to your blog so I can look at her.

Unknown said...

We need more Amelia......... some of us don't get to see her everyday!