Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Amelia walks

The last ten months have blown by. I can hardly keep up with daily tasks because I am too busy hanging out with the coolest person I know, Amelia! She is growing up so fast, she crawls, and waves, and says mamma and dadda, she has four teeth, but I am really blown away with the fact that she has started to walk! I can not believe it, she seems too little, but she is doing it, first on Saturday May 29, then on memorial day she took eleven consecutive steps while dancing. I don't know how she got so big! She is really enjoying reading and loves books that she can lift flaps and touch different things. Jeremy and I have our running shoes ready because we have a feeling she is just going to go go go!!!

1 comment:

jmofeminist said...

amazing that she's a walker! how cool.

where did you get the mats? i want some for parker.

hugs