Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't tell Mom

the rest of vacation and other adventures

Well i stayed in town, Jeremy and Susan went to Seattle suburbs for good times. i missed them dearly while they were gone, however i did have a new adventure of my own. This new adventure if you must know was I got a tattoo!!! Please, oh please do not tell my mother, i have given that wonderful women to many gray hairs. Tattoos hurt, but not to bad. i have really enjoyed my siblings they are great and i would be unbelievable lost without them. On the other hand my by marriage relatives have been a wonderful experience for me. My "in law" relatives, although our relationship is different, i would not give them up for the world. The dogs are great, Kloie is becoming quite the old lady, but she still has more energy than Ludwig.

Please come visit us, if you read this blog you are more than welcome in our home...

No comments: